4.23.2012

Room sneak peak and a giveaway.

 Here's a sneak peak pic of my bathroom wall.  
Frames and art pieces just went up and I couldn't be more thrilled with the results.


These paintings were done by Jesse Miller and have special meaning to me for two reasons.  

#1 I spent a few years of my college days at BYU-Hawaii on the North Shore of Oahu.
These scenes bring back a lot of very found memories.

#2 My cousin, Jesse Miller, painted these.
Not only is he a very talented artist but is one of those hot surfers and California lifeguards that could be right out of scene from Baywatch.  (Weird to call your cousin hot)?
In fact he taught me how to surf 
(so, I'm not taking barrels at Pipeline but I can stand up on a board and in my definition that makes me a surfer...wink).





"Jesse has been called the Norman Rockwell of the North Shore, and the Andrew Wyeth of the west coast." He does amazing scenes from of the ocean.
Check out some more of Jesse's work:









So now for the exciting part...
You can own one of Jesse's matted 11X14 print pieces by leaving a comment on this post.
To enter:
1. Go to Jesse's website HERE and shop.
2. Leave a comment on this post telling me your favorite piece.
3. For up to three additional entries, Tweet, Facebook and/or Blog about this giveaway.
Winner will be chosen via Random.org on Monday, April 30th at midnight.

Good luck!
*Only U.S. Entries eligible.*


205 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older   201 – 205 of 205
Sami said...

Looking at his pictures reminded me of growing up on the southern California beach. I love "Woodies" but would be pleased to own anyone of them ...

Chris said...

Love anything having to do with the beach. Tired of all beach no ocean! Love the Swami Steps for a surfer friend!
Chris

Anonymous said...

Tower25 is great! the pop of the orange. I love it!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work! My favorite is the underwater surfers scene.

Anonymous said...

I like them all, but mt two favorites are the one of the turtles and the of the cove.

«Oldest ‹Older   201 – 205 of 205   Newer› Newest»