4.05.2010

Give-away.

It's time for another give-away. Sharing the love this week is Ashley at Little Bit Creations. Her specialty is invitations and stationary but she is super creative and does much more. Check out her sweet blog here. Up for grabs is one of her handmade, one of a kind, bulletin boards. Keep your notes organized and visible on her stylish creation. To enter, visit her Etsy store, then comment on this post letting us know which bulletin board is your favorite along with your email address. No anonymous entries will be eligible. Giveaway ends Thursday, April 4th at midnight. Winner announced Friday 4/9/10. Her boards go fast so don't hesitate.





87 comments:

Stefanie D said...

well i like the blue one!!
sdelmast@olemiss.edu

Staley Mc said...

I love the whimsical cork board! I really love all of them though!

smcilwai@samford.edu

Nicole said...

I like the framed fabric cork board.

nicole[dot]mckee08[at]gmail[dot]com

Jessica said...

The framed fabric cork board!

JLJCrawford[at]gmail[dot]com

A Love Worth Waiting For.... said...

These are so cute!!!

Allie said...

I love the Framed Fabric Cork Board. It would be a great addition to my craft room!


allisonblogger@gmail.com

Natalie said...

Love the frame on the darker blue one!

Megan said...

I really like the blue framed fabric cork board. SO cute!
MeganTree84@gmail.com

Allie and Pattie said...

LOVE the blue framed floral print- just beautiful
xoxo Pattie

Carrie said...

Yeah for giveaways! I love the whimsical cork board! It would look GREAT in my girls room!

carebear419@gmail.com

Andrea said...

Love the framed fabric cork board!
annie.johnson@q.com

Anonymous said...

I love the fabric framed cork board.
- Danielle
other-option AT hotmail DOT com

michelle said...

The whimsical corkboard is so cute!

Tonia Lee Smith said...

I'll let her choose for me. Great Giveaway

Amy Kelly said...

The Framed Fabric Cork Board is stunning!

thatwinsomegirl(at)gmail(dot)com

Jacqueline said...

I adore the Framed Fabric Cork Board! So adorable!

jacquelineburvill@hotmail.com

Brittney said...

That frame is my favorite shade of aqua! And I love the floral fabric too!

Scott and Rebekah said...

I love the blue one!!!
rray@liberty.edu

Grace Ng said...

I love the Whimsical Framed Fabric Cork one.

Anonymous said...

love the blue framed cork board

Kimmie @ Hello Mess said...

Did you mean it ends on Thursday the 8th? I hope so! ;)

I only see the blue cork board in her shop, but I am in LOOOVE with the black frame on your post. Her style is adorable- I'd be happy to win anything from her shop!

FancyKimmie@gmail.com

Kailey said...

I love the whimsical cork board. So cute!! Would Love to win!!

kailey.wilson@uleth.ca

Ashlee Brooke said...

Love the light blue one and especially the fabric she used to cover the cork! ;) I also love her stationary and invitations! Thanks for sharing! - Ashlee

Sherice Angell said...

I love both of them….so hard to just pick one. I’m going to pick the framed fabric cork board with the neutral tones.

sherika179@hotmail.com

Mellissa said...

I love the framed fabric cork board. It has such a beautiful frame, and I love that shade of blue. :)
missa.moe@gmail.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I like the framed fabric cork board!
danielle[dot]johnson[at]nyu[dot]edu

Lolita said...

I too love the framed fabric cork board!
lhonore@netzero.com

Athena said...

I love the blue one!

megan.merrigan@yahoo.com

Betsy said...

The framed fabric cork board

Unknown said...

I love the whimsical fabric on the blue or black frame you show on your post. What an adorible idea!

Anonymous said...

I like the framed fabric cork board.

briscoe_tiffany@yahoo.com

Laura Sears said...

Great Giveaway, love the black framed board!
lasears@msn.com

Kathleen said...

The Framed Fabric Cork Board!! It's perfect!

Sugar said...

Love the whimsical cork board. So fun.

Amanda said...

I am loving the Framed Fabric Cork Board! I LOVE that frame!
amanda_bryant@snet.net

Christina said...

I love the framed fabric cork board. So cute!

christina[dot]coviello[at]gmail[dot]com

Christina said...

I love the framed fabric cork board. So cute!
christina[dot]coviello[at]gmail[dot]com

Christina said...

I love the framed fabric cork board. So cute!

christina[dot]coviello[at]gmail[dot]com

BellaLovesPink said...

I love the whimsical board!

doreenre@yahoo.com

Denise said...

I NEED that aqua fabric board! Thank you - it's a great give-away!

denise.lovelace@yahoo.com

Lauren said...

Hi! New follower here. I work with Erin at Designer Blogs.
Love your blog! You are amazing. That guest room make over - incredible!!!

I love the black frame that you posted but I didn't see it in Ashley's store! Love the blue one too though!! :)

Lauren said...

Whoopsie... forgot to add my email addi -- laurenjh04@hotmail.com :)

Anonymous said...

These are super cute, who wouldn't love one!! I know I would!!!

Anonymous said...

Forgot my email. Candib34@aol.com

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the framed fabric cokr board!
msaimee87@gmail.com

Lindsey said...

Love the framed fabric corkboard! the other one too!

Unknown said...

what a great giveaway!!!

i love the framed fabric cork board

Stacy Jean said...

I'm digging the framed board....such a great blue. Thanks for sharing and possibly making me your WINNER :) I have just the perfect spot for it.

sdhammen@gmail.com

Bri said...

Love the framed fabric cork board!
briethington at gmail dot com

Kiera said...

I like the framed fabric cork board! kierajoy@aol.com

Christy @ MCH PHOTOGRAPHY said...

ooh my favorite is the Whimsical Framed Fabric Cork Board! Would look great in my craft room.

m.chphotography@hotmail.com

Sinai said...

I loved the framed fabric one (with the blue).

AJ said...

I like the fabric framed cork board..
adinaj@hotmail.co.uk
thank you
Goodluck to everyone!x

Jen said...

i love the whimsical cork board.
jarsmith95@hotmail.com

TLF said...

I'm loving the framed fabric cork board. :)

T[dot]Frankenberger[at]hotmail[dot]com

Callie said...

Love the framed fabric corkboard!

langton at wisc dot edu

Cami said...

I like the framed fabric cork board. What a super fun idea!
clbodrero@gmail.com

shannon williamson said...

My favorite is the Whimsical Framed Fabric Cork Board. Love it!

Lauren said...

For some reason I only saw two, but I suppose of the ones there I liked the whimsical one :)

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

I liked the blue one, although both were super cute! Fun
briannebeard@hotmail.com

Crystal said...

PICK ME!! PICK ME!!

I LOVE the whimsical cork board.

cnye42@hotmail.com

Pretty Little Things for Home & Life said...

I could only find the blue one, which is fine, cause I love it!!

Thanks for the opportunity!

Kristen said...

I love the framed fabric cork board. Fingers Crossed!!


kmmcgarvin@yahoo.com

Amanda said...

The Framed Fabric Cork Board is beautiful...
pandasplace@yahoo.com

Carrie said...

I like the framed fabric cork board - the frame is such a great color. cneaglefan at hotmail dot com

Katie said...

I love the aqua/turquoise framed one! That color blue is my favorite!

katie.ringenberg@gmail.com

Angie said...

The blue cork board is so pretty! I'd love to win that one.

Crystal said...

I love the framed fabric cork board!

Renata said...

I love the blue framed one with the flowers! so pretty.
shadesapart117@hotmail.com

Rachelle said...

I only saw the blue frame that you showed- the others must have sold out fast! I love the black on etoo.

Anonymous said...

The fabric framed cork board is fab :) newdressaday@gmail.com

Jamie said...

The blue frame board is gorgeous - a great splash of color

Anonymous said...

That was hard to choose, because my favorite colors are aqua and pink. Yet the blue, aqua floral fabric board was stunning...so I choose that one. This would look amazing in my kitchen. Thanks for passing on her site!
Melindalear@kw.com

Kayla said...

I love the whimsical fabric cork board...would go great in my daughter's room.

Thanks for the chance to win!

RAENOVATE said...

I love all of them! I'm hosting a give-away now too, pop on over to raenovate to enter. xoxo

rebekah said...

Well lets just say i will take one of each!! the blue one is prob. my fav.
Rebekah.keil@gmail.com

rebekah said...

Well lets just say i will take one of each!! the blue one is prob. my fav.
Rebekah.keil@gmail.com

Wendy said...

I love the Framed Fabric Cork Board with the blue frame. I am in the process of decorating my office and need a bulletin board. This is just what I'm looking for: stylish and utilitarian!

Thanks!
Wendy
wylau76@gmail.com

Tukuafu's said...

That framed fabric cork board is genius! It belongs in my room :)

thanks for all the tips, etc. on your blog.. you are ama-ZING!

dukeandjenn3@msn.com

Chelsea said...

love the details on the framed fabric cork board!! enter me please! tubbytumkins@yahoo.com

Casey said...

I really like the one posted here! It would look good at my new place

Kirsten Krason said...

Love the framed one. So beautiful!

Jennifer said...

How can a girl choose??? I like the whimsical one but I know teh framed fabric one would be allowed into my home by the Mr.

jhart said...

I love the framed fabric corkboard. I'm working on redesigning my cubicle to reflect my design skills and this would be a PERFECT addition. These are the exact colors I'm looking for.

jessica.hartley@gmail.com

Chantel I. said...

I too love the framed fabric cork board. Thank you for the excellent giveaway!

Holly Austin said...

I'm loving the framed fabric cork board - it just looks so springy!

dustle83@hotmail.com